RenWeb School Management Software gives you an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view useful school information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer. RenWeb also has an app if you would like to download on your mobile device. The app does have a cost.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
· Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
· Type the school's District Code scs-nh
· Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for only 6 hours.
· Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
· A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
· Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
ClickSave User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
· You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
· ParentsWeb allows you to access and modify:
o Progress reports, reports cards at the end of each trimester
o School events and lunch calendar
o Demographic/medical/emergency information for your child
o Monthly lunch orders for your child (this option will be, as usual, available for one week each month)