Full-Time Custodian - Immediate Opening
St. Catherine of Siena School seeks a full-time custodian during school hours for approximately 30 hours a week. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and a completed Diocesan Staff Application to Principal Katie Knight, 206 North Street, Manchester NH 03104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Catherine of Siena School has an opening for a full-time Advancement Director. We are seeking an innovative professional, preferably with experience in an educational setting, who can manage the identity of our school and contribute to the strategic growth of the St. Catherine of Siena brand.
The Advancement Director will plan, develop, implement and monitor all internal and external communications and marketing endeavors for the school. This individual will ensure that all correspondence (electronic and print publications, press releases, mailers, website, social media, etc.) is mission-driven, accurately branded, relevant, competitive and ultimately supports the school's advancement and other initiatives. The position includes oversight of established school fundraisers.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, creative and flexible team player who embraces challenges and works proactively.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, or a related field.
• 3-5 years of communications and/or marketing experience, ideally in a school setting or nonprofit organization.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, including editing. Excellent attention to detail. Ability to follow brand and style guidelines.
• Experience in digital marketing, writing for the web, and use of website content management systems.
• Proven ability to optimize presence on social media platforms.
• Excellent organization skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively work in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time.
• Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple tasks from internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven ability to establish strong working relationships.
• Understanding of and commitment to Catholic teachings and practices.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, three letters of reference and a completed Diocesan Staff Application to: Principal Katie Knight, 206 North Street, Manchester, NH 03104 or email@example.com.